- Terms & Conditions
- Wahoo Learning Ltd is an authorized business training partner to CommScope, Inc. This website is an extension to the CommScope web site and as such the same conditions of use apply.
- In these Terms, 'we', 'us' and Wahoo Learning Ltd refers to:
Wahoo Learning Ltd
13 Northern Way
- and "you" means our customer or potential customer for products (and "your" will be construed accordingly).
- Acceptance of Terms
- When you access this site, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to abide by the terms described below. If you do not agree to the terms discussed here, you should exit this site now.
- Everything on this site is copyrighted. The copyrights are owned by CommScope, Carolina USA, its subsidiaries and/or affiliates, or the original creator of the material Wahoo Learning Ltd. However, you are free to view, copy, print and distribute CommScope material from this site, as long as:
- The material is used by CommScope channel partners for information only and within their company.
- The material is used for non-commercial purposes only.
- Copies of any material include CommScope and Wahoo Learning copyright notice.
- The trademarks SYSTIMAX, Uniprise, Andrew, Broadband and CommScope Infrastructure Academy stylized logos are the property of CommScope. You may not use these or any other CommScope trademarks or service marks without the written permission of CommScope.
- The Cabling Science Institute and Wahoo Learning stylized logos are the property of Wahoo Learning Ltd and may not be used without the written permission of Wahoo Learning.
- Site Access
- You will be able to access much of this Website without having to register any details with us. However, particular areas of this Website will be accessible only if you have registered.
- Registration requires the submission of some personal details, including but not limited to: name, address, email address, phone number and your reason for access.
- Registration is at the sole discretion of Wahoo Learning and we reserve the right to refuse registration without condition or explanation.
- Registered accounts which have not been used to complete any training and have remained inactive for a period of 1 year or more may be disabled and any data related to this account may be deleted.
- Use of Website
- You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
- Subject to paragraph 2.a, no part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
- Site Uptime
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
- This Website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
- Product Availability
- The availability of the courses described on this site, and the course descriptions, may vary from country to country. Consult your CommScope business Partner executive or Cabling Science staff for specific course information.
- Visitor Conduct
- When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
- for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data;
- We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 5.b.
- Links To And From Other Websites
- Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this Website, it is at your own risk.
- If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you;
- your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in the United Kingdom
- If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 6.b you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
- Your Submission
- Any material, information, or idea submitted or posted on this web site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. CommScope and Cabling Science Ltd may share or otherwise use your submission for any purpose whatsoever. If any of the information submitted constitutes personal data, you agree that CommScope and Cabling Science Ltd may transmit such personal data across international boundaries for any CommScope and Cabling Science Ltd business purpose. Personal data will be treated as set forth in our Privacy Statement.
- Export Of Information
- The United States and United Kingdom Export Controls laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No content from this site may be downloaded or otherwise exported in violation of United States or United Kingdom law.
- Dates And Times Expressed On This Website
- All dates and times expressed on this website are listed as UTC (Greenwich Mean Time, GMT) and are not adjusted for daylight saving.
- Translation to languages other than English of site content is provided by third parties and neither CommScope nor Cabling Science guarantees the accuracy of any translated content.
- The translation tools and translations are provided for your convenience only and are not a guaranteed service. Cabling Science and/or the translation provider may, without notice, withdraw the use of these tools and foreign language translations.
- Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Each time you visit a website, or page on that site, the cookie may be sent back to the originating website or third party websites that recognise the cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device. You can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org
- This website makes use of different types of cookies which can be categorised into four separate types as defined below:
- Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided.By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
- Performance Cookies
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don't collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
- Functionality Cookies
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. For instance, a website may be able to provide you with local weather reports or traffic news by storing in a cookie the region in which you are currently located. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
- Targeting and Advertising Cookies
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.These types of cookies are not used on this website.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
- The material at this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this Website.
- Cabling Science Ltd disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied. This includes but is not limited to implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. It also disclaims any expressed or implied warranties arising from any course of dealing, usage or trade practice.
- Exclusion Of Liability
- Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include but not be limited to servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this Website and even if CommScope or Cabling Science were advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977)
- misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter
- any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of the United Kingdom
- Governing Jurisdiction
- This Legal Notice and all claims or issues regarding this website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any legal action concerning these Terms or this web site must be brought within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises and must be brought in the English courts.
- Our Details
- Our business name is: Cabling Science Ltd
- Our business address is:
Cabling Science Ltd
13 Northern Way